Nominations are now open for the 2013 Peacebuilding Award!
The World Vision International Peacebuilding Award Recognizes an agency or organization that excels at integrating peacebuilding into relief, development or advocacy and that mobilises communities to build durable peace.
Specific criteria are:
- Evidence of mobilising children, youth and/or women
- Evidence that programme work is built on context and conflict analysis
- Integration of peacebuilding with relief, development and advocacy programmes
- Evidence of mobilising communities to build durable peace
- Evidence of building bridges between different groups
- Ability to effectively partner with other organisations
- Evidence of engaging in an approach that values children participation
- Evidence of influence and wider scope of impact beyond local level and across sectors
- Ability to recognise and draw from communal and national capabilities/resources
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong reputation and references
Make nominations here:
Deadline: 15 April 2013
For more information, visit: http://wvipeaceprize.ning.com.